The SurgiLance® Safety Lancet is used for convenient micro blood sampling, offering simplicity and single-use safety for healthcare professionals as well as patients.
The SurgiLance® Safety Lancet is one of easiest to use and safest lancets available in the market for micro blood sampling. Its innovative design protects users from needlestick injury and the unique one-step activation mechanism makes it extremely simple and reliable to use.
The device is available with either a needle or blade, each with different depths of penetration, to provide optimal blood flow for different applications and skin types.
Why Choose the SurgiLance® Safety Lancet?
- No arming is required.
- Lancets are color-coded for easy recognition.
- The SurgiLance® Safety Lancet is safely retracted and concealed before and after use.
- Once the lancet is used, it is rendered inoperative, providing added safety for patient and clinician.
- The SurgiLance® Safety Lancet patented design makes blood sampling the easiest and safest method.
- Once the lancet is used, it is rendered inoperative providing added safety for patient and clinician.
- High-speed delivery and penetration method minimizes patient pain and clinician error.
- SURGILANCE LANCET NEEDLE - 1.0MM
- 100 LANCETS PER BOX
- DEPTH = 1.0mm
- GAUGE = G26
- BLOOD FLOW = Low Flow 5-10ul